This wellbeing programme is structured to support maximum improvement of wellbeing through a series of 6 sessions to be accessed fortnightly. It is suitable for any staff member but we particularly encourage schools to consider their support staff accessing this.
- To provide a space for staff to consider their own wellbeing
- To learn more about recognising and prioritising your wellbeing
- To be able to consider and address some of the challenges to wellbeing
- To increase knowledge and understanding of mental health and wellbeing
- To develop further skills, routines and habits to promote good wellbeing
All sessions will be 2pm-3.30pm, via Zoom you will need access to a camera, mic (and headphones, if not in a private room).
1. Introductory session
Tuesday 22nd Feb 2022
Introduce wellbeing and mental health
Identify self-care and share good wellbeing practices
2. Anxiety awareness session
Tuesday 8th Mar 2022
Education around awareness, signs and symptoms as well as ideas for support, coping strategies and recovery
3. Stress in the workplace and sleep
Tuesday 22nd Mar 2022
Stress awareness, Stress container exercise, tips for managing stress and practical tips for getting better sleep
4. Introduction to Mindfulness
Tuesday 5th Apr 2022
Practical introduction to Mindfulness principles and techniques
5. Promoting good wellbeing in school
Tuesday 26th Apr 2022
Implementing boundaries, ideas for role modelling, introduce 5 Ways to Wellbeing.
Introduction to occupational balance
6. Summary and action planning
Tuesday 10th May 2022
Space for reflection on learning, commitment to wellbeing actions, planning for the future
Fee* : £100/£200 (for all sessions per school)
*Lower fee is for schools that sign up to the DBE Partnership Agreement
Did you attend this course?
Click on the link below to access the resources