SIAMS Networking Meetings(Online)– 4pm – 5.30pm
These virtual networking meetings aim to support school leaders who are interested in networking with other CofE colleagues who are reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of their school’s Christian vision.
During these networking sessions Headteachers , RE Leads and Collective Worship Leads will be invited to share their school’s vision and associated values and support others in the group in their development and review of the effectiveness of their school’s Christian vision. It is recommended that attendees access the SIAMS webinar prior to attending these networking meetings. There is no ‘set’ content for the meetings as they will be driven by the attendees but it is anticipated that groups will:
- Explore different elements of the SIAMS schedule
- Consider what makes compelling evidence
- Look at different ways to present evidence
Colleagues are invited to join one of the groups as outlined below:
- Group A, 30th November 2021 & 1st February 2022, 4pm – 5.30pm
- Group B, 29th June 2022 & 13th September 2022, 4pm – 5.30pm
Fee*: £25/40 (per school not per attendee, for attendance at both dates in the group)
Participants are encouraged to access the following webinars:
- What does it mean to work in a CofE school, optional follow up Q&A – 17th January 4pm – 5.00pm
- SIAMS Briefing, with optional follow up Q&A, 12th October 5pm – 6pm, 12th May
Links to these will be available in first part of the autumn term.
*Lower fee is for schools that sign up to the DBE Partnership Agreement
Did you attend this course?
Click on the link below to access the resources