- Do you want to understand why you get on with some people more than others?
- Do you want to develop your self-awareness further?
- Would you like to understand the impact personality has in the workplace?
Exploring the Impact of Personality Type on energy, communications and conflict
28th January 10am – 12.30pm
This workshop will introduce you to the MBTI © psychometric tool, which can have a powerful impact on understanding yourself and how you interact with other people.
Using the personality diagnostic questionnaire, you will learn more about your preferences in the context of:
- Personal energy and motivation
- Gathering information and developing ideas
- Decision making
- How they structure their life
You will leave the workshop with:
- A deepened sense of your own personality and ‘preferred way of doing things’
- An understanding of the affect your personality has at work
- Some actions that can help create more effective inter-personal interactions at a one to one level as well as within teams.
This workshop is led by Yolanda Morley-McKay who has led these sessions in the education sector for over 15 years.
Fee* : £50/ £100
*Lower fee is for schools that sign up to the DBE Partnership Agreement
Did you attend this course?
Click on the link below to access the resources