Heads & Clergy Sharing Event, 23rd June 2021
About This Event
What have we learnt, what can we share from the past 12 months?
An online event for headteachers, clergy and children and families’ workers.
You’re very welcome to join us if you:
- Would like to share your experiences of leading and/or contributing to Collective Worship since March 2020
- Would like to listen to the experiences of others
- Have not been involved with a local school but would like to know what’s been going on
- You’d like to look at how the partnership between school and church can develop further.
Schools and churches have found new ways of connecting with families over the past 12 months and this event will support us all the think about what we can learn from these experiences.
We’d love our headteachers to come along to the session with their local Parish priest so that join sharing and learning can take place.
At the event you will:
- Hear from school leaders and parish priests on how they have worked together to support their local community over the Covid 19 restrictions
- Be given an opportunity to share what you have been doing
- Explore what your next steps might be for your context
- Be given time to listen and reflect on how worship has been taking place over the past year.
Did you attend this course?
Click on the link below to access the resources