A new LDBE Programme, high in challenge and high in support it will to empower and develop leaders in schools. Participants may already hold a subject leader / phase position or are aspiring to leadership. Participants must be supported by their headteacher to lead on an element of school development for the duration of this programme in order to achieve the goal of their action plan. It supports development of them personally as leaders, empowering them and delivers an initiative in school linked to the school’s Christian vision.
- Session 1 – Who am I to lead? – 11th November 2021, 1.00pm – 4.30pm
- Session 2 –Vision, Values & Decision Making, 13th January 2022, 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- Session 3 –Dealing with Blockers & Blindspots, 23rd March 2022, 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- Session 4 –Learning Together, 18th May 2022, 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- Session 5 –Sustaining & Presenting Impact, 30th June 2022, 1.00pm – 4.30pm
Do have an informal conversation with Yolanda if you are unsure if this programme is suitable for you.
*Lower fee is for schools that sign up to the DBE Partnership Agreement
By agreement with the participants we will hosts some events face to face at St Martin’s House
Did you attend this course?
Click on the link below to access the resources