Headteacher Conference (Residential)
Noon, 17th November until 1.30pm 18th November 2021
We took on board the feedback on the best way to host this event and although there was variation in some elements respondents were keen that we kept this event residential. We hope that making the start and end time a lovely lunch will enable you to secure the appropriate support at school so you can attend fully.
This page will be updated with the detailed content of the conference as it’s confirmed. Here’s what we can tell you so far:
- It is residential and likely to be at one of Loughborough University’s venues
- You will have some great input to reflect on your leadership
- You will learn with colleagues and spend quality time with them
- It will be an opportunity for you to STOP, THINK and RECHARGE
- Fiona Moss will be joining us to challenge our thinking on all things RE/RS
Fee*: £175 / £250 ( per attendee)
*Lower fee is for schools that sign up to the DBE Partnership Agreement
The fee is for both days and there is no discount for only attending part of it – so please prioritise both dates in your diary. The DBE is subsidising this event.
Did you attend this course?
Click on the link below to access the resources